New generation hypochlorite, FORTE strength. Purpose designed Sodium Hypochlorite solution for endodontic irrigation.
Contains a NEW active surfactant system for improved performance and penetration capability in RCT. Used in endodontic procedures to assist debridement and cleaning of the root canal. Also aids in chemical breakdown of pulp soft tissue.
• TGA approved endodontic irrigation solution
• Rapid action, high strength solution
• Greater penetration than standard sodium hypochlorite solutions
• Increased lubricating performance
• Low surface tension and improved wettability
• More digestive capacity
• 18 month shelf-life
Refer JOE 2015 by Roger M. Clarkson and Giampiero Rossi-Fedele, “The Effect of Surfactants on the Stability of Sodium Hypochlorite Preparations” for supporting information